Friday, July 8, 2011

Today is Movie & Trip Day

Today I am going to the Windy City. Yes, I have family there and I am staying there for the week. In other news I'm going to see Mr. Poppers Penguins!! YAYY!!!! I have been waiting for that movie for a while now!!! I am going to see it with a bunch of family, one of which we are taking with us back to Chicago. I will be in the car endlessly for three hours straight! Of corse, thats not very much compared to the drive from here to Grand Rapids, but, I mean, it's still three hours.

In other news, I've really been wanting a 7in tablet so I can slip it in and out of my pockets like a phone!! I've been looking at the Blackberry Playbook. Most everything that RIM (the Blackberry company) makes is extremely laughable, but I am attracted to their first tablet. Everything is amazing about that tablet besides the lack of apps and the lack of dedicated email and calendar clients. I will post my review of the movie I am going to see later and will post as interesting things happen.

Sayonara,
Drew

1 comment:

  1. Love those penguins! Especially Stinky!!

    ReplyDelete